• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Font Size

كلمتي باسم المعاقين التي سألقيها غدا في جامعة فلسطين

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
    Before all else, Id like to highly thank the University of Palestine for reviving and celebrating this international dayInternational Day of People with Disability.
    My name is Zareef Abdul Fattah Al-Ghurra. Im twenty three years old. I was born in Gaza City, Palestine. Im married to adecent woman who helps me do house hold. I received my education School inRefugees. Since then, I joined the Community College of Applied Science and Technology at which I had diploma in financial accounting.
    On November19th, 2000, I was injured in the Intifada at the Al-Montaar Crossing; a bullet penetrated my right lung, affected my backbone and caused spinal bifida till Ive got paraplegia. I spent 2days in the ICU and was converted to Jordan then to Iran. Eventually, my trips of recovery were succeeded and hence I continued at Al-Wafaa Hospital for Medical Rehabilitation in Gaza City.
    Now, my thanks are all due to Allah, “ Im feeling better”.
    This betterment can beattributed to two factors:
    Firstly: I used to grow up in mosques since child hood . This made me, like no one else, believe infate and act of Allah.
    Secondly: my non-stop supplication to Allah.
    Its remarkable to mention that during my disability in 2003 , I participated in the International Conference on the Palestinian Child in Sweden. Moreover, Im avolunteer at Life Makers “Sonna3Al-HayaatForum and I manage ateam for disabled there. Additionally, I volunteered at Al-Aqsa DefendersHomatAl-AqsaTeam based in Morocco.
    Thats simply some of my achievements during my “ability”.
    Now, on that blessed occasion, December3rd, 2008 -the International Day of Disabled - the day of humanity, my friends and I re-insist on celebrating this day simply because we believe that life goesd espite every thing! On that day, we for get our pain, and lift our slogans high in the sky to say collectively “My disability will never ever prevent me, my cut hands or moving chair will never ever make me upset!”
    On that blessed occasion and on behalf of other disabled, Id like to convey three messages:
    The first : to whom I consider my brothers and sisters who are with disability:
    I deeply congratulate you on our international day asking Allah the Almighty that it would sound different and positive this year . I would like to insure that you can establish your self -determination by your selves and keep using these words:
    My disability will never ever prevent me, my cut hands and moving chairs will never ever make me upset!
    Thesecond: to families of people with disability:
    Our beloved ones, it is fate above all which draws ones life ! So, accept fate. You are our assistants, supporters, advocates and candles of hope. We will always need your guidance and time.
    Thethird: to the local community:
    Up to date, we still ask for implementing the Disabled Rights Law for abetter life standard. Moreover, we ask associations that deal with people with special needs to advocate us and furnish us with much needed supplies.
    In the end, Id like to finish by reading on you apoem in Arabic :
    أنا مثلكم لي خافق وومشاعر ولي ابتهال من عيون تبصر
    أقسمت أن أحيا حياة ملؤها عبق الزهور بها يحف وينشر
    شكرا لرب العالمين وفضله شكرا لرب خير من يُشكر

Thankyou,
    Yourbrother,
    ZareefAl-Ghurra
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة جريح الأقصى; الساعة 02-12-2008, 10:23 PM.

• Font Size
    الله يوفقك اخي الكريم
    اللهم يارب مسني وأهلي الضر وأنت أرحم الراحمين

تعليق

• Font Size
      كلمااااااااات رائعة
      بالتووووووووووفيق والنجااااح دائما
      احترامي
      بنت التحدي

إن حظي كدقيق على الشوك نثروا - ثم جاؤوا بحفاة مع رياح يجمعوا
      اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن ، والعجز والكسل والبخل والجبن ، وضلع الدين وغلبة الرجال " دعاء الكرب: "لا إله إلا الله العظيم الحليم ، لا إله إلا الله رب العرش العظيم ، لا إله إلا الله رب السموات ورب العرش الكريم" " اللهم رحمتك أرجو فلا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين ِ وأصلح لي شأني كله لا إله إلا أنت "

تعليق

• Font Size
        موفق أخي جريح الأقصى بأذن الله

وسوف أنقل موضوعك للقسم العام
        لكي يُشاهده الجميع ..

تسرح بخيالك لتلتقط سر اللحظات الجاثمة على صدر الوعود
        فتجهل تماماً ما الذي ينتظرك
        وتُفكر بمواجهة مؤلمة لـ تمزيق لحظة من لحظات العمر
        في مقابل ذلك الخيال وتلك الأفكار ؟؟
        يقبع صمت السكون المرسوم على فنجان القهوة
        وتلك النظرة الحزينة ,, ورجفة الأصابع المنسية
        تؤكد بأن السر ليس في اللحظات وإنما في الأهات الأليمة !!

تعليق

• Font Size
          بالتوفيق ان شاء الله
          يعطيك العافيه خيوووووو

تعليق

• Font Size
            موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

اللهم انصر بلاد الإسلام واحفظ بلادنا الغالية مصر
            وارزق أهلها الأمن والأمان

تعليق

• Font Size
              تمنياتي بالتوفيق

ولكن,, لا تفعل المستحيل من أجل شخص, لم يفعل الممكن من أجلك..!!!

تعليق

يعمل...
              X