• Font Size

أحاديث وأدعية مترجمة ....

أحببت أن أضع بعض الأحاديث والأدعية المترجمه
    لعل نشرها تنفعك وينفع الله بك

وجزاها الله خير الجزاء من ترجمها

كان الترجمه بطلب لكن بادرتها كانت أكبر
    وفقها ربي

ليس منا من لم يوقر كبيرنا و يرحم صغيرنا
    He belongs not to us (i.e. not a true Muslim) who neither respects the elder nor shows sympathy for the younger.
    .................................................. ....
    من غشنا فليس منا
    He who cheats belongs not to us (i.e. not a true Muslim)
    استوصوا بالنساء خيراً
    Treat women kindly.
    .................................................. ...
    اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم و الحزن و أعوذ بك من العجز و الكسل و أعوذ بك من غلبة الدين و قهر الرجال"
    O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and laziness, from being overcome by debt or overpowered by men (i.e. others).
    عندما سأله أحد الأشخاص الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم : من أحق الناس بصحبتي " قال أمك , قال ثم من : قال أمك , قال ثم من : قال أمك, قال ثم من : قال أبوك"
    A man asked the Prophet (Peace be upon him): Who is more worthy of my good company? He (Peace be upon him) answered: "Your mother". The man asked: Who is then? He reiterated: "Your mother". The man asked: Who is then? He reiterated: "Your mother". The man asked: Who is then? He said: "Your father".
    .................................................. ..
    ليس منا من بات و جاره جائع
    He belongs not to us (i.e. not a true Muslim) who sleeps sated while his neighbor is hungry.
    اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت, خلقتني و أنا عبدك(أمتك) و أنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت, أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت, أبوء لك بنعمتك علي, و أبوء بذنبي فأغفر لي, فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You. You created me and I am Your slave. I will keep Your covenant and pledge as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from my evil deeds. I acknowledge Your blessings and admit my sins. Forgive me, for none can forgive sins except You.
    اللهم إني أسألك حبك و حب من يحبك و حب كل عمل يقربني إلى حبك
    O Allah, I ask You to bless me with Your love, make me love who loves You, and guide me to every deed You love
    .................................................. .

عن أبي موسى الأشعري رضي الله عنه : عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال " على كل مسلم
    صدقة " قال : أرأيت ان لم يجد؟ قال " يعمل بيديه فينفع نفسه ويتصدق " قال ": أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟
    قال :" يعين ذا الحاجة الملهوف " قال : أرأيت ان لم يستطع ؟ قال : " يأمر بالمعروف أو الخير " قال : أرأيت
    إن لم يفعل ؟ قال :" يمسك عن الشر فإنها صدقة "

On the authority of Abu Musa Al Ashari (May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The prophet
    (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
    Said : "Charity is necessary for every muslem " The prophet was asked : what if a person has
    nothing?, the prophet replied :" He should work with his own hands for his benefit and then give
    something out of such earning in charity " The companion asked : what if he is not able to
    work ?, The prophet said :"He should help poor and needy persons " The companion further
    asked : what if he cannot do even that ?, The prophet said :" He should urge others to do
    good " The companion submitted :what if he lacked that also ? , the prophet said :" He should
    check himself from doing evil ; that is also charity

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال :قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
    إن الله لا ينظر إلى أجسامكم ،ولا إلى صوركم ، ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم
    On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may Allah be blessed with him)
    , who said : The messenger of Allah
    ( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
    said : " Allah does not judge according to your bodies
    and appearances, but He scans your hearts
    and looks into your deeds "

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت :قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
    "خيركم خيركم لأهله وأنا خيركم لأهلي"

On the authority of A,Aisha (may Allah be pleased with him) , who said : The messenger of Allah peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :
    " The best amongst you is he who is the most
    kind to his wife and I am the kindest amongst you to my wives"

تحياتي

روح التحدي

يعمل...
X